Top 5 Tips To Keep Your Skin Healthy
Your skin is the first indicator of your age and health. Glow and shine on your skin indicates you are healthy. Your skin is the outer most layers, which protects your inner organs from the attack of harmful microorganisms. Thus, skin care is very important for your health too. With age, your skin needs more care. Forget the aging process the environment also takes its toll on your skin. In the market, there are many skin care products like Beam Skin Cream that protect your skin and impart youthful look.
Factors That Affect Skin Health
Your skin is very strong yet very sensitive. There are many factors that affect the health of your skin. For example:
1.Ageing- Ageing is a natural process, during this, the skin starts losing its natural boost of nutrients. This leads to lower skin glow and outlook.
2. External Environment-Change in season, climate, exposure to sunlight and pollution has bad effects on skin health. There are skin creams available that help you protect against the UV rays. The Beam Skin Cream is a great option to have healthy skin.
3. Diseases-Infection causing fungus and bacteria cause many types of skin disease. When you are suffering from some other disease then it affects your skin texture. There are some genetic diseases like xeroderma pigmentosum, in this patient has highly sensitive skin to sunlight and he is prone to skin cancer.
4. Food- Food keeps you healthy from the inside and provides important nourishment to the skin. Healthy food means healthy skin.
5. Skin Care Products- With time your skin loses nutrients and requires supplements to keep them healthy. Today, there are many skin care products available in the market. Beam Skin Cream is one of the best skin care products. It has multiple usages in treating pimples, wrinkles, dryness, age spots and other problems. It has collagen, peptides, vitamin C, vitamin E, and glycerin. However, if you are not alert you may use products that have side effects on your skin.
Different seasons – Different impact
Different seasons have a different impact on your skin and require different care. Your aging problem and climates like extreme cold or heat damage your skin. Summers are fast approaching when exposure to the scorching sun will leave your skin dry, skin burning and other complications.
Here are the top five tips to keep your skin healthy during summers:
1. Keep Your Skin Well Moisturized-
The summers are hot sun and dry hot winds that can take away water from your skin. If you already have dry skin, then you will have more problems. Applying a good grade of moisturizer after the bath helps to keep your skin moisturized for a longer duration. Beam Skin Cream covers your skin with an oily layer that helps keep it moisturized. A well-moisturized skin has more glows and gives you fresher look.
2. Protect Your Skin From Harmful UV Rays-
The most harmful part of the sunlight is UV radiation. They damage your skin and cause skin cancer. Before you go out in the hot sun during summers you must apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher. Beam Skin Cream is a very good option as it protects against the UVA and UVB beams of sunlight.
3.Use Body Oils-
Your skin too needs pampering. Applying oil on the skin can also give you a much-needed body massage. In summers when water loss is a major concern, applying good formulation of body oil helps to keep your skin hydrated.
4. Eat Healthy For Healthy Skin-
As you age your body starts to see various changes. Oxidative stress also increases with age. The food rich in antioxidant minimizes the damage caused by oxidative stress. There are various other fruits and vegetables that even help you retain water level in your body. Eating Aloe Vera is also beneficial for the skin during summers.
5. Exfoliate To Remove Damaged Skin-
Your skin constantly repairs itself and dead skin is removed. You can use a gentle exfoliator to help smooth your skin appearance. But, remember not to over-exfoliate. The ideal frequency is once a week.
Conclusion- Hot and dry summers have totally different sets of challenges when you compare with chilling winters. The dryness of the skin due to water loss from heat is different than dehydration in winters. With the season and skin type your skin care also needs to change. The market is filled with many skin care products. [Beam Skin Cream] offers a very good option to protect your skin and keep it glowing. Forget the summers you can also use this skin cream throughout the year.